|Architectural Tour Wine Tasting & Auction - 2015 Architectural Tour|
|print this page|
The 31st Annual Architectural Tour Wine Tasting & Auction
The 50th Birthday of The Sea Ranch
Place credit card ticket orders at Brown Paper Tickets
Purchase with check or cash at the Gualala Country Inn after April 20, 2015,
Day of the tour tickets are available in front of the Stewarts Point Store and Gualala Arts Center.
- May 9, 2015 Tour, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. & Wine Tasting 3:00-5:30p.m.
- The Sea Ranch and Mendocino south coast.
- Self-guided tour of 8 to 10 homes of new, newly remodeled, or historically significant homes; followed by a wine tasting 3:00-5:30p.m.
- Pre-ordered tickets are $60-the day of the tour $65.
Tickets order options available:
- Download PDF order form and send check with order form to SIMSC
- 2015 Architectural tour ticket order form
- Order in advance via Brown Paper Tickets with your credit card
- After May 1st pre-purchace with check or cash at the Gualala Country Inn
- Purchase tickets day of the tour at the Gualala Arts Center & the Stewarts Point Store. Tickets are $5 more the day of tour.
Place on-line c.c. ticket orders at Brown Paper Tickets http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1171323
24/7 Ticket Hotline: 1-800-838-3006, Event #: 1171323
To order tickets by check down load PDF order form and send check with order form to
SIMSC - P.O. Box 1064 - Gualala, CA
31th Architectural Tour Wine Tasting & Auction
Self-guided Architectural Tour at The Sea Ranch & Gualala begins May 9, 2015 at 10am to 3pm, Wine Tasting & Auction 3-6pm at the Gualala Art Center.
Soroptimist International of Mendocino-Sonoma Coast, Inc. invites you to their 31th Annual Architectural Tour. View the Iconic designs of The Sea Ranch, Gualala, and Southern Mendocino Coast. An extraordinary and diverse offering of homes that trace the evolution of the North Coast Style from the creations of the original architects to the current modern ‘green’ representations of “living lightly on the land.”
It all began with a design featuring both futuristic concepts yet historical in simplicity; a merger of indoor/outdoor living with homes sited to preserve privacy yet clustered to preserve open space & ocean views. Meet the designers, architects, builders, and homeowners who will provide answers to your questions in an informal setting. Their creations will delight your senses, warm your heart, provide whimsy, and add inspiration to your architectural dreams.
Follow the Tour with a California Wine Tasting in the ambiance of the Gualala Arts Center. Winemakers and wineries from Northern California’s varied viticulture regions act as your personal wine stewards, pouring their favorite vintages and varietals. Enjoy the fruits of local favorites: Flowers Vineyard & Winery; Annapolis Winery; Navarro Vineyards; Handley Cellars; Husch Vineyards; Wines, and many more.
Auction features wines, getaways, and home & garden.
A wrist-band ticket, Tour map, house descriptions & parking pass will be mailed to the address you provided between April 18th and May 2nd.
Tickets purchased after May 1st will be available to pick up the day of the tour, Saturday, May 9th at the Gualala Country Inn, 47955 Center St., Gualala, CA